What is Lynda.com?
We are pleased to offer you a resource called Lynda.com, an industry leader in online software training. As a UI employee, you can access Lynda.com anytime, anywhere to enhance your technology and professional skills. The site features over 100,000 video tutorials on topics such as:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.)
- Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Web and mobile app design
- Development and Programming
- Google Products
- Time management, running effective meetings, and more
- Business skills (leadership and manager fundamentals, etc.)
With constantly growing content, updated weekly and sometimes daily, Lynda offers the training necessary to stay ahead of the curve.
Lynda even provides tutorials on beta and pre-release versions of software.
To enjoy videos at lynda.com, you will need to meet or exceed these minimum tech specs:
- Screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Microsoft IE 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Apple Safari 2 or higher or Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Vista or Windows 7, Apple OS X or Linux.
- Apple QuickTime 7.5 or higher
- A high-speed internet connection
What did you think of it?
Once you are finished with a couple of the provided tutorials, please take a few minutes to provide us with some feedback of this service. We strive to provide you with the best resources possible, and feedback allows us to know how we are doing.
Whether you liked it or didn't like it, or if you just have various questions or comments about your overall experience, let us know at email@example.com